Marriage is a legally or formally recognised Union of two people as partners in a personal relationship, especially a Union between a man and a woman.
When God created man in the Garden of Eden and found out that he was lonely, he specifically made the woman as a source of comfort and as a helper to him. The woman was created out of the rib of man thereby making her a weaker vessel.
When a man sets out to lay his hands on his woman, and beats her, it signals a lack of respect to God the creator.
Why do you beat your wife?
Now there are some reasons which I feel you should know to make you stop beating your wife.
- It is against the law of God.
- It is a sign of weakness.
- It is a sign of immaturity.
- It depicts lack of self control.
- It makes you an aggressive person.
- You promised to love her and care for her not to kick her.
- It makes the man look like a mad man in the presence of the wife.
- It will affect her psychologically.
- It makes your daughter develop a bad feelings about men and marriage.
- It shows that you are a bad crisis manager.
Women are oral powerful beings, which means they can talk a lot and they can use their mouth to pull down a mountain, etc.
But that does not make them equal to man in terms of physical strength.
Anger is a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure or hostility and if not managed well can destroy lot of things.
Women will always be women in terms of making a man angry but the man should always manage the anger.
How to manage your Anger
There are tips to how you can manage your anger.
- Think before you speak. In the heat of the moment it is easy to say something you will regret later. So take a few moment to collect your thoughts before saying anything.
- Once you’re calm, express your anger.
- Get some exercise, physical activities can help reduce anger.
- Take a timeout.
- Identify possible solutions. Instead of focusing on what made you angry, work on resolving the issue at hand.
The moment a man raises his hand and beats a woman, he is no longer a man and remember you vowed to love her for eternity.