The Bible Version or Translations have always been an issue for many people. Some people are more comfortable in reading from the King James Version (KJV), while others are favourites of the New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Version.
Recent research has shown that there have been series of manipulative exclusion of some vital verses in most of the translated Bible Versions, hence this call for immediate and urgent action.
Bible Version: Why You Need to be careful:
When I saw this on a friend’s Facebook wall, I was shocked but then, I went into research mode to see if at all it holds water.
I have always been a King James Version (KJV) user, so it’s very funny I never bothered checking up on some other Bible Versions.
If you have a Bible Version or translation other than KING JAMES VERSION, please kindly check if your own Bible Version contains these verses:
- Matthew 18:11: – “For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.[a]” (NKJV)
- John 5:4: – “For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had.[a]” (NKJV)
- Luke 23:17: – “(for it was necessary for him to release one to them at the feast).[a]” (NKJV)
- Mark 9:44: – “where ‘Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.’[a]” (NKJV)
- Mark 9:46: – “where ‘Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.’[a]” (NKJV)
As you may have noticed from your research, many translations of the Bible are not complete, and many of us apparently do not know about this.
Check it out and see if your Bible Version contains these verses and please tell us if yours doesn’t contain these verses and also tell us the Bible version or Translation, so that others can learn and be watchful.
Many translators of the Bible have their minds polluted with liberal error which is utterly unacceptable to Biblical truth of the gospel. Read the Book of Revelations 22:18-19.
To be committed to God and understand His wisdom, you must work out a good relationship with God and how else can you do these if you do not understand His thoughts and words for you? The Bible is the Book of God and His words for us to read, digest and understand. Be careful what you feed your spirit, and do not be deceived by many people who are out to draw your attention off Jesus, the Author and finisher of our faith.