Gay Marriage is one controversial topics that builds up strong discuss in the streets, homes, Church and throughout the World.
I was looking for something to write on the topic of this Month’s Synchroblog, which centred on Gay Marriage, but unfortunately was blank on where to start.
Suddenly it hit on me with this great inspiration to write on something different from the norm as pertains to Gay Marriage in Africa, the United States of America and the World and .
It seems from all indications that the United States of America is seriously fighting on taking this gospel of Gay marriage to all parts of the world. Most often forcing it on the throat of all countries that they seem to have some advantages over in terms of diplomatic ties.
The recent visit of President Obama of the United States of America to Kenya and the much hyped talk about Gay Marriage adoption in Kenya ended on a very strange note, with the President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta giving some home truths about what his country should be discussing, which is more important than bringing in new legislatures that seeks to only cater for a group of individuals.
Gay Marriage or No Gay Marriage
Like the Bible rightly said, time shall come when no one will be ready to remind you of what the Bible said about sin. If the prophets of the old are not able to convince you, and the preachers and Teacher of recent are not also able to convince you, then even if Jesus Christ comes to tell you, you will never agree.
Gay and its likes has always been there since the Bible times (ask the People of Sodom and Gomorrah), and according to the Bible, God abhors that lifestyle, but with man, God is always tabled for challenge. It is man’s duty to always challenge God, and the clamour for a gay marriage or the redefining of marriage is long expected.
So my advice for you is that if you feel that’s the best way to go, please continue, if you feel that following the Biblical Marriage is also the best way to go, please do not relent to hold fast to God and enjoy your marriage of a man and a woman.
I will not tell you what to do in this article, but will urge you to search your heart and do what you feel is right.
Chose you therefore today whom to serve, for I and my family have chosen to serve the Lord God Almighty, the maker of the Heavens and the Earth.
This post – Gay Marriage in Africa, USA and the World is written as part of the July 2015 Synchroblog: Gay Marriage >> asking questions “Should I attend my gay friend’s wedding?” as raised on the March 2015 issue of Christianity Today.
A full list of participating blogs/websites for this month’s Synchroblog – Gay Marriage, could be seen below:
- Justin Steckbauer – Gay Marriage, LGBTQ Issues, and the Christian Worldview
- Leah Sophia – Marriage Equality Again
- Tony Ijeh – Thoughts on Gay Marriage
- Tim Nichols – Imago Dei: Loving the Different
- Carlos Shelton – About Gay Marriage
- Wesley Rostoll – Some Things to Consider Regarding Gay Marriage
- K. W. Leslie – Same-sex Marriage
- Paul W. Meier – Gay Marriage: Love is the Narrow Gate
- Tara – Justice for All
- Michelle Torigian – Marriage Equality: The Constantly Expanding Love of God
- Lifewalk Blog – Here I am
- Mary – A Recovering Evangelical Writes about Homosexuality
- Liz – Same Sex Marriage Stuff: Part 1
- Loveday – Gay Marriage in Africa, USA, and the World
- Jea7587 – Loving Your Gay Neighbor, Part 2
- D. L. Webster – Questions of Interacting with Differing Beliefs
- Jeremy Myers – Two Men in One Bed? (Luke 17:34)
- Glenn Hager – Love Wins