Yes each and every one of us always want to go home, rush home, call home, visit home and be at home. This is not magic, but the godly force that created Home and made a great connection between man and his/her home.
Home is where the heart is, and this is clearly manifested in the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ when he declared – ‘I go to prepare a place for you…’A
Jesus Christ believes in a Home and He has always wanted us – his brothers and Sisters to value His Home and the Home that He has gone to prepare for us. ‘….for in my Father’s house, there are many mansions there…..‘B
For Jesus Christ to lay particular emphasis on ‘preparing a Home for us, and the Mansions in His Father’s house..’ it clearly shows us that there is hope after all, and that after all these struggles here on Earth, we should always remember that there is a Home for us somewhere.
How do we get to Our Heavenly Home?
As far as the Bible is concerned, and as far as Christianity is concerned, there is no other way by which we can get to these Mansions built for and prepared by God and Jesus for our use except we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Personal Saviour.
This is that simple. ‘… For except ye be born again, you cannot enter into the Kingdom of God….C’. Listen I didn’t say this, but the Bible – the Word of God and books of His words said so. ‘… And has He said it and it never came to pass…?’ Not at all. God does not joke with His words. ‘…. For His words are yeah and Amen…‘
What is my Business with going Home?
Did I hear you actually say that? Ok let’s assume you ‘mistakenly’ said it. Let me ask you these simple questions:
- Do you ever think about going back to your family – your home?
- Do you feel comfortable knowing that your family has got your back?
- Do you remember the warmth and care that you have ever received from your home or family members?
I know many people never had the easiest of all childhood, many people do not have the privilege of coming from a functional home, but alas, Jesus Christ has come to wipe away your tears and all the memories of your past, thou shall never live in and remember again.
Isn’t that wonderful? Isn’t it the best news that there is someone who can wipe away our tears, fears and heaviness? I’ll honestly tell you that the greatest joy you can ever have is when you encounter the Lord Jesus Christ and relate with Him on a MORE Personal level. After this can you now be able to understand His reasons for going back to His father to hasten the preparation of the Home and mansions that he promised us.
- I have a personal relationship with Christ Jesus. Do you?
- I know and have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Saviour. Have you?
- I have made Jesus Christ my best friend and confidant. Have you?
- I believe I have a Home wherever Jesus Christ has gone to prepare a home for me. Do you have such confidence and hope?
It’s not magical, it’s not mere hearsay, but a reality, and for you to enjoy the blessings of ‘a Home’, you must be in close relationship with the one who owns such Home.
The Benefits of Having a Home
- To enjoy the benefits of a Home, you must have an access to such homes.
- How can you access the facilities in a Home if you are not in that home?
- How can you get to that home if you are never invited or not even know that such home or place exists in the first place?
Do you feel like you are locked out of Heaven? Do you feel like having a house that is a Home? The time to act is now.
And remember that as you eat your Christmas and New Year delicacies, you can ONLY know its true meaning and the value of the ingredients of your meal once you make Jesus Christ your Best friend.
May you be one of the many that will receive a Home in the mansions of God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!
This post is part of the December Synchroblog: Coming Home – The Kingdom of God and Home.
Here is the full list of participating blogs/websites for this month:
- Christine Sine – Is There Room for Jesus to Find a Home In Your Heart?
- Jeremy Myers – It Sounds Like Christmas
- Nathan Kitchen – Coming Home
- Michelle at Moments with Michelle – Home
- Mallory Pickering – I’m Kind of Homesick
- Bobi Ann Allen – Coming Home
- J.A. Carter – Going Home
- Glenn Hager – Where the Adventure Begins
- Marta Layton – Can You Ever Come Home Again?
- Peggy at Abisomeone – Abi Has Finally Come Home For Christmas
- Amy Hetland – Coming Home
- Coffeesnob – Home
- Carol Kuniholm – Advent Three: Redefining Home
- Liz Dyer – Advent 2013 The Way Home
- Harriet Long – The Body and the Sacred: Coming Home
- Edwin Pastor Fedex Aldrich – Who I Was Made to Be
- Emkay Anderson – Homemaking
- Anita Coleman – At Home in the Kingdom of God
- Kathy Escobar – Mobile Homes (Not That Kind)
- Jennifer Clark Tinker – My Itinerant Home
- Doreen Mannion – Heart is Where the Home is
- Sarah Quezada – Coming Home with Tamales in Tow
- Loveday Anyim – Home is Where the Heart Belongs