Marriage is one of the success stories that every matured man and woman wants to be able to tell.
Preparing for your Marriage is a big step and it comes with lots of commitments and other unspoken stuffs. Getting married is another big step which will definitely impact you and your spouse significantly in many areas of your lives.
Therefore as you prepare for your marriage or once you are sure its time to get hitched, its important you realise that your life will not remain the same as it was when you were still single.
As we go through life, We should take a moment and reflect on certain things that can keep us away from harm and also make us realise that Our families should be topmost priority to us.
What does your Marriage Worth?
- After you are married and all the marriage stuffs are done and dusted, what next?
- How do you keep your marriage spiced up?
- Do you always try to show your man, husband that you are the boss?
- Do you always like to create chaos and troubles where there are none?
- How do you manage your over zealousness in the affairs of your home?
- How do you manage the peace and tranquility of your home?
- How do you make your husband feel like a King in his home?
As a Woman, do you ever think that a peaceful home will bring out the loveliness of your husband or man?
Its time we take a look at our attitudes as women and make sure we learn the ways to gain entrance into the minds, hearts and pockets of our Men.
You have your role to play to make sure your home is as peaceful as it should be.
Please watch the video below and make sure you pick out one or two things to learn, and also hopefully God will give you the wisdom to make amends where it is needed in your home.
As a believe, there is nothing you can do on your own until you are ready to let God take control of your thoughts and affairs. Also Pray for the Wisdom of God to guide and guard you in your marriage. But the bottom line should be your commitment to God and each other.
Let’s have your candid opinion(s).