The Master Helper
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, New King James Version)
- Obedience is the key to provoking Divine help.
- Divine help requires obedience;
- Obedience requires illumination;
- Illumination requires the Power of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit is the Master Helper.
- The Holy Spirit is the ROOT of divine Help.
- The Holy Spirit teaches Us all things;
- The Holy Spirit abides with Us forever.
- The Holy Spirit is Our Comforter.
For you to receive Divine Help, you must be Obedient to the Master Helper – The Holy Spirit.
Your prayer(s) should be:
- Father help me Oh Lord, I raise my voice to you; I recognise that you are the only one to help me.
- Help me Oh Lord according to your Word in Isaiah 43:19
- Father this is your season of favour, Answer me Oh Lord.