The first thing you would ask yourself is “What is Commitment?”
One can say that Kingdom Commitment is “being zealous in the things of God with knowledge”, or simply put, Kingdom Commitment is “being totally involved in the work of the Kingdom of God”
Like Jesus made us to understand in the book of Luke 9:62, Kingdom Commitment is the Main Key to everything you want in the Kingdom of God.
- In the Kingdom business, there is no slothfulness.
- You must make sure that you have overcome all level of laziness in you. (1 Cor 15:58)
- You must be very steadfast in all you do.
- You must be immovable and always abounding in your work for the Lord, with the knowledge that every work you do for God is never in vain.
- You have to be watchful of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. Make sure you live each day as if Jesus is coming the next minute. Be anxious for nothing, but remember that in all things, you have the key to effective communication with God through Prayer and supplication.
You may have noted that I said “Effective Communication With God“. This is because many of us forget that Prayer is a two-way Communication. Whenever you go to God in prayers, always wait to hear from him. It is not good to just heap all your requests to God without waiting for Him to give you an answer or just talk to you in His own way. You must develop a good communication technique or channel with God.