I saw this on a friend’s wall and decided it’s very vital I share it with you all, to either enlighten you or further educate you on what could be possible or what could be objectively termed as the True or false, depending on the side of the coin you are looking from.
Bianca wrote: “I strongly believe no woman is capable of uprooting a happily married man out of his marriage unless that man has emotionally Checked Out.
A man who is loved and cared for will NEVER abandon his family for another woman. He may have a fling, but he will always come home to his family.
Wife, Woman and Sisters Listen Up:
Sisters please do your homework and stop blaming others for your failed marriages. In the case of physical abuse, please don’t jeopardize your life and do the right thing for you and your children.
No woman is capable of snatching your man unless your man is open to it…”
I looked at this and truly seem right. A man who really is a man will never abandon his family no matter what the problem is, except on some circumstances, it is these circumstances that I want you to respond to.
Some response to the above look like this:
Byan had this to say: “I disagree with you on this one. There are so many factors that can lead to a failed marriage and no matter how much care and love (which is just one of the factors); the man in question gets from his wife these factors would always prevail.”
Jerry had a big question for Byan: “I have 3 questions for you:
- Are you married?
- What factors would you say are more important in marriage than care?
- What constitutes “care” to your best understanding?”
Byan: @Jerry, The answers to your questions:
- I am not married but living, so I can tell from visual experiences.
- I never said there are factors that are more than care and love; I only said I didn’t agree with the proposition claimed by Ms Bianka, that “A man who is loved and cared for will NEVER abandon his family for another woman”, except you are telling me that there are no men in the world who were cared for and loved whole-heartedly by their wife’s, and still broke out of the marriage, if that is your case, then I will be glad to mention but a few to you.
- Care in general is the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something.
But if I can ask you one question:
- Have you always kept what you cared for and protected in life?
- Are you happily where you wished you were today irrespective of your care?
The debate rages on…
“If your man is disrespectful and abusive, there is no remedy, just walk out of that marriage and keep your head up. If you remain in it, nothing can ever change because that is who he is.
You may have a possibility of patching things up if he realised his fault, admits it and feel remorseful. Otherwise forget it.
Again, yes no woman is capable of stealing your husband EXCEPT he is sick in the head, has no values, and is of no good. In which case instead of shedding a tear for who isn’t worth it, start seeing the positive side that some looser eased you of your burden.
Trust me, in no time you will hear that they’ve gone their separate ways. The best thing you can do for yourself is to step up either in your career, business etc., and have a good life with your kids and be thankful to God for a disappointment turn blessing.”
Wives, Woman, Girlfriends and Husband “Snatcher” debate:
Now the ball is in your court. Do you think that the above statements and contributions are right and correct?
Let’s have your candid opinion(s).