Partnership with God – The Principles of getting there.
Have you ever thought of partnering with God? Have you ever though of how it would feel to discuss every action you are about to take in your life with God?
OK, let me give you a little hint on the Principle of getting there.
1. Fear the Lord. This by far the most important principle. You must honour God and get “addicted” to loving God. By so doing, you stand to get the following benefits for loving God
- You will have TRUE knowledge (Proverbs 1:10)
- God will be able to meet you.
- God will communicate with you and give you all the information you need – Now if you make it a habit to have a chat with God about anything you are embarking on, you will be surprised on the ways that God will communicate with you. (Proverbs3:5)
- You will have happiness that lasts. (Proverbs 28:14)
- You will have focus in whatever you are doing.
- God will reveal his secrets to you. (Proverbs 22:4)
One thing I know for sure is that “The secret of discovery, is the LAW of FOCUS“.
The moment you make God your focal point, your mentality will surely change, and you would be one step closer to understanding the principles of getting there.
According to Pastor Andrew Adeleke of the RCCG House of Praise Peckham London,
“Until the mentality of I am working for others is removed from your mind, you will NEVER prosper“
Remember that when you work for others, you are only PRACTICING to be your own Master. – So have a RETHINK, and key into God’s promise in 3rd John verse 2 (3 John 2).
Bible passages used are copyright of their respective owners
10 My son, if sinners entice you,
Do not consent.
(Proverbs 1:10, New King James Version)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
(Proverbs 3:5, New King James Version)
14 Happy is the man who is always reverent,
But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
(Proverbs 28:14, New King James Version)
4 By humility and the fear of the LORD
Are riches and honor and life.
(Proverbs 22:4, New King James Version)
2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2, King James Version